I'm having one of those days.....the one's where absolutely nothing is making it's way through the cotton wool that is currently masquerading as my brain and presenting itself as worthy of blogging. Absolutely damn all. Not a thing. Zip, zilch, nowt.
But here I am anyways, with one sole purpose......if I don't post something today it will be the first day of 2005 that I have missed and I just can't have that. My new years resolution (if you can call it that) was to post every day this year. I wasn't going to divulge that for fear of setting myself up for a fall but there it is, I have admitted it as poor excuse for this 'nothing' post that says sod all but at least carries the appropriate date!
Is that cheating I wonder?
Tuesday, 8 February 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment