Friday, 25 February 2005

Friday's feast (37)

Ok Jack, this is for you....have patience man! Heh. :o)

Appetizer - Name something that makes you scream.
Spiders, nothing else makes me scream.

Soup - Who is a musician you enjoy listening to when you want to relax?
I don't often listen to music other than as a background in the car but if I do listen to relax then New World stuff or what PG refers to as 'screaming women', the like of Celine Dion/Whitney Houston etc.

Salad - What was the last book you purchased?]
A world atlas.

Main Course - If you could live one day as any historical figure, who would it be, and what would you do?
I would be Captain James Cook and I would do exactly as he did, that way I would get to see all the places in the world, by sea, that I would like to.

Dessert - Tell about a time when you were lost. Where did you end up? How long did it take you to get back to where you were going?
I don't think I have ever been lost other than at about age 3 when I 'mislaid' my mother in a department store for a few minutes! One minute I was by her side, the next she vanished, or rather I wandered off. I can still remember the feeling of utter panic and terror vividly, although it only took her a minute or two to track me down and attach me to 'reins'!.

0 Comments: