
Tortie
....that cat's aren't as bright as dogs?
Meet 'Tortie', affectionately known as 'Poo'..... don't ask, I don't know!
Tortie's humans are good friends of ours, in fact the first friends I met when I moved here and didn't know a soul and long time friends of PG's. Tortie is one of those cats, that given half a chance you would kidnap and take home, she has a particularly soft coat, a gentle nature and a face that appears to be permanently smiling.
Tortie is the apple of her 'mothers' eye, though three years ago, with the birth of her first human sibling 'Tortie time' became understandably, slightly more limited. She adjusted well and settled into the new routine. She now faces a new challenge, human sibling number two is imminent and she has decided that if she cannot naturally command the appropriate level of attention at all times, then she must take matters into her own hands or in this case her own paws!
Tortie has discovered that no amount of incessant, pitiful meowing at the door will attract instant attention when she requires entry into her cozy home from hunting expeditions....... with the added responsibilities and distractions her 'mum' has of late, instant access is not always available.
Not to be thwarted in her efforts to attract the attention she desires, she has recently learnt and perfected the art of 'knocking'! To this end she has begun persistently and intrepidly, balancing on the narrow window ledge, whilst knocking voraciously on the glass with her delicate little paw until someone does the honours and opens 'her' door!!


6 Comments:
She's so pretty!! Smart cat :)
Hey Gemmak.....
I so enjoy dropping by and reading your posts....You cats are sooo cute.....
I started to think about my Cat, Lynx, who I gave to my girls back in about October. I thought Lynx would get more attention and fussing with the girls then in my appartment when I was NEVER home at that time.....
I realized last night how much a miss Lynx....
Cats ARE amazing................
OOooo she's beautiful :)
Hi Gem,
I so hope you get the snow you deserve...and I sure don't want you to get what we had today...another &^^%(* (that was not HTML) blizzard...I almost was involved in two crashes on the way home from work.
Your site is so beautiful...could you tell me how you put it up?..I don't know how to do it..I have asked a few people to help me but, as I am new to this I don't quite understand. Do you pay someone on the internet to make it for you?..or does one have to have enough computer code experience to make it look like that. I know I am sounding really stupid...I can make a web site that doesn't make me use HTML..but this one baffles me..
Any info would be appreciated....hope ya get the snow ya wanted...
Joan
I love the photos you post on your site. Your animal photos are fantastic. Tortie Cat is particularly photogenic!
What a pretty cat!
Post a Comment