Down there on the right somewhere you will notice my hit counter has been replaced with an unpleasant little thingy telling me my code has changed and that I need to apply a new code. No problem there I thought and off I went to Bravenet to retrieve the promised new code.
What did I find? My counter has disappeared, completely and utterly wiped from the face of Bravenet....not a sign of it anywhere, like it never existed, counter, stats, management...all gone...kaput!
So I have mailed them, as you do, in a rather 'to the point' manner and I await a helpful reply...hmmmmm. Until then nothing, zip, zilch, nowt!
I have a distinct feeling I am going to have to install a new counter and guess at what number the old one stood. I have a rough idea but damn....will this thing ever all hang together at one time??!!
Sunday, 30 January 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment