Friday, 21 January 2005

Friday's feast (32)

Appetizer - What is one quality you really admire about yourself?
I'm honest.

Soup - What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
'Pantene'

Salad - Describe your favorite movie scene. You know, the one that just gets to you every time you watch it.
The final scene in 'An officer and a gentleman', the one where RG carries his leading lady out of the factory she is working in....yeah I know, cheesy but hey, I'm a woman!

Main Course - If you were a veggie, which one would you be, and why?
I am a veggie so I think I'de be me!

Dessert - If you could take a weekend trip within 100 miles of your current residence, where would you like to go?
Either to Edinburgh city centre to spend a weekend doing all the things I no longer get a chance to do as often as I used to, eating out, clubbing, going to the movies/theatre and shopping. Alternatively if I needed luxury and pampering Duns Castle assuming I can 'weekend away' so close to home!

3 Comments:

Mary said...

I love the kitty picture! :)

Larry said...

This looks like fun.....So If you don't mind....I'll post over on THIS side of the pond.....Is it FROZEN yet????

Thanks...........

Anonymous said...

I thought for sure you would say, I WOULD LIKE TO GO WHEREVER THE H*** THERE IS NO WIND OR NOISE!!!! : ) Stay Safe and Snug as a Bug! ta ta for now!