Er...I forgot to post this yesterday!
Appetizer - If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?
Ebay
Soup - Describe your bathroom (furnishings, colors, etc.)
Cream porcelain suite, taupe carpet, blue and white walls with silver 'swirls', blue shower curtain with silver swirls, chrome shaving mirror, chrome over sink mirror and pots, tumbler etc. Pine door, architrave and loo seat, floor to ceiling unit for all of PG's 'stuff', never have I known a guy with so many 'personal grooming' items, Tart! :o)
Salad - What does the shape of a triangle make you think of?
The 'Bermuda Triangle'.
Main Course - Name 3 things or activities that you consider to be luxuries.
1. An 'anytime' cell phone contract.
2. A pair of 'Gucci' shoes.
3. To buy all my chocolate from Charbonnel and Walker.
Dessert - What was the last really great movie you watched?
God knows.....I haven't watched what I consider to be a good movie for years.
Saturday, 15 January 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Comments:
That's the stuff :o)
Your bathroom sounds gorgeous, but H*** if I know half the things you mentioned. heehee! : ) Take a picture. Ohhhh....I watched the best movie today set in Scotland, and I was thinking about your post, when they went to a bathroom scene. heehee! (Wilbur Wants To Kill Himself) BTW excellent movie!
Lol TW, what things don't you know?
Post a Comment