....it's nearly 48 hours since I last posted something here, the withdrawals are getting bad, this is a most unnerving situation!
I have said it before and I will say it again, how on earth do those bloggers among you, who don't have access to the internet from work manage to keep it up? My head has been so frazzled by the time I have arrived home each day I could think of nothing to blog about in the first place but even if I had come up with something I haven't had a moment spare to type it. It's not good, in fact it's very un-good!....I have to blog soon..... I just have to!
Saturday, 25 September 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 Comments:
Oh...so I did! :o)
I'm a night person. My brain seems to function best after everyone else's has shut down. Maybe I'm a latent telepath and the only time I can think clearly is when the noise has died down.
Most of my longer posts are written just prior to sleep, after the wife's asleep and I've relaxed. I don't have trouble thinking of things to blog about. I write about things that I've seen recently, or I just read the news and write about one of the things that disgusted me, while it's fresh in my mind and still disgusting.
Failing that, I can always read other people's blogs to get inspired, or go to blogideas.com or just read more news. Typically it's not a matter of summoning the energy to blog, it's a matter of finally letting my thoughts on a topic burst free, like popping wrapping paper, in a cathartic release. (Why are so many pleasurable things like that? Pressure and release?)
DKG: Interesting. I'm a night person too,most of my posts form in my head late at night, I just don't type them until the following morning, perhaps I should, I have often lost the 'impetus' or feeling for the subject by the following day.
dave, dave, dave...
I can so relate to this post. My post depends on what color level I am on, just like homeland security! lol. My sister decided that we should color code our stress level, and I think she had a wonderful idea going there! Little Willow says I should type bye bye. . .
Yes, Lisa? ;)
Lol Lisa :o)
Post a Comment