Saturday, 14 August 2004

What kind are you?

I 'borrowed' this from Jenny at Demob Happy Teacher....sorry Jenny I hope you don't mind, I needed something fast for a 6 am post! It's suppose to shed light on what type of blogger you are....give it a go.

I took the Blogging Personality Quiz at About Web logs and I am...

The Writer
Words captivate me. And, I like to capture words. Blogging enables me to write often. It also provides a place for me to share what I write with a reading public. I can be funny, inspiring, intelligent, cynical, or morbid. It doesn't matter what I write about in my blog. It only matters that I write.



Hmmmmm..... alternatively that could read:

I am verbose and boring and post far to much drivel. Blogging provides me with a forum where I can rant on regardless of if anyone is listening or remotely interested, I am thoroughly conceited and write about many subjects I know nothing of!

Take your pick :o)

5 Comments:

magz said...

it called me The Artist which i took to mean that i post cool pix, and lousy writing..lol. sooo? it's MY blog, dangit! Hi sis!

Dale said...

I'm a writer! Hey Scottie! I'm a writer!! Quelle surprise!! LOL.

Jennytc said...

I've just discovered that the delete comment bin on my blog has metamorphosed into a hyphen. However, looking on yours, you don't even seem to have that. I thought I had the answer - back to the drawing board!

gemmak said...

Dale: Lol @ Quelle surprise, how amazing!

Jenny: The icon thing is still ongoing at this end...still no magic answer from Blogger but they are still trying. Over the weekend I had someone far more 'techie' than me try and still nothing! Tsk. Haloscan is beginning to look a good option! :o/

Sarah: Lol @ earwigs in sandals, I wondered where you had got to lately, nice to see you back, hope Tenby was good :o)

gemmak said...

Hehehe Astrantia. I still can't comment on your blog by the way but I am still visiting.....just silently. All these comments aggravations are really beginnig to p**s me off, I'm trying my best along with blogger to sort it all but getting nowhere fast!