
Swimwear!
My apologies for this...... I just couldn't resist! A friend emailed this to me yesterday with the caption 'The latest swimwear for men,' seen recently on Californian beaches.
Lol.....someone in California please tell me it isn't true!!!
The sometimes intermittent account of one woman’s bumbling and somewhat unorthodox life….where things often go spectacularly awry and where the heart rules the head.
Here you will find honesty, stupidity, miscellaneous codswallop and a life lived in a manner it was never planned to be.... but lived!
The content and images on this site remain the property of the site owner unless otherwise specified. Every effort is made to provide accurate information, however the owner cannot guarantee accuracy. Unauthorised attempts to upload/change information on this site is prohibited and is protected under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The owner is not responsible for the content of external sites.
6 Comments:
Hehehe! How attractive eh! NOT!
I still can't comment on ur blog :o(
WAIT A MINUTE HERE. First, that's NOT California. We don't have sand that color. It's most definitely a Florida Beach. No white sand beaches here. Second, as terrible as that picture looks, someone sent it to me a few weeks ago and included the BACKSIDE photo. Holy Toledo Batman...trust me on this, you got off easy just seeing the front "package." Can you say WAX on - WAX off???
Lol Terri.....I count myself as having a lucky escape then and will avoid Florida! :o)
As Stanley would say, "Cor, Blimey!"
Hahahah! EWWWWW. I can most definately vouch for California... it is NOT the latest fashion! (and I'm with Terri, I could tell that was definately NOT a pic from a CA beach!!) but I'm afraid it may catch on with a few in Laguna Beach.
Lol Jennefer.........I can see where you're coming from!
Post a Comment