My 'currently online' user counter is showing the grand total of 10 right now, yes, I said 10, a personal best and no one is more surprised than yours truly.
Yes, It could be that I am fascinating, marvelous, articulate, humorous in the extreme, beautiful, irresistible and write an impossible to resist blog but somehow I think not!
Given that it has shown this total for the last 3 hours and given that it seems unlikely in the extreme, that 10 of you have logged on and forgotten to log off for that period of time, I somehow think it far more likely to be yet another gremlin doing it's damnedest to disrupt something somewhere. I kinda feel like the person on the bus, you know the one, he or she who always seems to attract the drunk, flasher or 'unfortunate' individual into sitting right next to them. I think right now I must be the virtual equivalent! Lol.
Still, it looks good for now!
I wonder, will the day ever come where I log in and I find everything is working as it should be....... all at once?
Tuesday, 31 August 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 Comments:
nope. that day will never come... for this is ALL... a test. and only a test. when we reach true perfection, at that istant we will automatically and spontaenously disincorporate, and since the world require our services, we will never be allowed to leave. We shall remain eternally, the closest thing to perfect there is.
peee essss Now quit obsessing with your nearly perfect blog ya silly twit, and go play!
Rofl ya mad woman.....I am playing, I kinda like fighting this thing! hehe.
Lol....yes Lisa, thats the answer of course! hehe. The whole thing has given up now completely! It got to 15 and disapeared! Lol.
A day when everything is working as it should?? Not likely :).
Thank you for visiting my blog; I love when new people leave comments. Also, that animated cat at the top of your blog is so cute!!
Congrats, I think!
Wonderful blog!
Chastity: Lol......I agree, not likely. Thanks for your comment, I'll pop by regularly
Riskbiz: hehe.
true willow: Just spent an hour at 'your place', ditto, wonderful blog :o)
"Yes, It could be that I am fascinating, marvelous, articulate, humorous in the extreme, beautiful, irresistible and write an impossible to resist blog but somehow I think not!"
Hmmmm... I think SO, Scottie. It's not beyond the realm of possibility!
Oh Dale, you flatterer, I luv ya to bits for saying it but I still doubt it somehow! :o)
Post a Comment