Thursday, 5 August 2004

Arghhhhh!

My comments delete icon has mysteriously disappeared (this may well be my fault) and despite my best attempts, including trawling the template with a fine tooth comb for hours looking for bits I may have lost or damaged I have been unable to resurrect said icon.

So I emailed Blogger support three or four days ago asking for help. My mail said, and I quote here,
"The trash can icon by each comment posted has disappeared and I am unable to delete any comment. Please can you advise".

This morning I received a reply and again I quote,
"To delete a comment, first make sure you're logged into Blogger, then
visit the Post Page where the comment is displayed. Next, click the small
trash can icon next to the comment".

Am I missing something here or did I not state clearly enough that I have no bloody icon!! I am only too happy to be shown I have made an error somewhere but purleaaaaase!

I perhaps shouldn't knock Blogger who so kindly provide us all with this free service, but just sometimes.............

Arghhhhhhh!

5 Comments:

magz said...

perhaps ya shoulda stuck to words of one syllable...lol! hi Red! nice pic drawin ya got there... has the art world called yet?

Jennytc said...

I'm with Magz on this one - words of one syllable! After all, it's the male of the species you're dealing with. (In case I sound anti-man, I am definitely not! These comments are tongue in cheek :)

gemmak said...

Lol....I hate to tell you this ladies but it was a woman who sent the reply :o/ God damn!

mrokkam said...

Hmmm
I bet you've already tried this... but just in case you havent...
did you hit refresh after logging in? and made sure cookies blah blah.....
I've had that make a difference for me:D
Mo Solo

gemmak said...

Cheers for the advice but yes, I have cleared cookies,history,cache, refreshed and rebooted til I'm blue in the face an still nothing! Thanks anyway :o)