Tuesday, 27 July 2004

Tuesday amusement


Typogenerated

A nifty little toy for Tuesday amusement. I like this one :o)

'Thieved' with thanks from 3rd Daughter

I just know you're gonna go there Retroguy!

3 Comments:

BeFrank said...

I'm very impressed by your blog and I'm honored that you linked me. Thank you and I hope to return the favour.

3rd daughter said...

glad you like the typogenerator. as you can see, i love it (maybe just a little too much). i'm having lots of scottish connections this week (apart from my dear friend, miss e, who is originally from edinburgh). saw franz ferdinand last week and snow patrol (although they could english or irish) tonight. thanks for the link! blogging is all about 'thieving' fun stuff. i do it all the time!

gemmak said...

Menina: I have mailed you a reply :o)

beFrank: Thank you, your welcome, your blog is fascinating.

3rd daughter: Glad you don't mind.....I love it too,have spent far too much time today 'playing'! hehe.