Still bleary eyed and on my first cup of coffee this morning an article about a 26 year old American geek, Lion Kimbro popped into my sights. This guy has for reasons know best to himself spent 3 months writing down every single thought in his head. Why would anyone want to do that?? He does try to explain his reasons but I'll be damned if I can see it. For that matter I'm not sure if I could, that I would want to make myself consciously aware of all my thoughts let alone offer the written document for free public download!!!
I can't imagine it makes stunning reading but I might just go and have a little look. :o)
Saturday, 3 July 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Comments:
Oh: I did it to see what I was thinking about: To see if I could make a map of the kinds of things I think about. That way, I could prioritize my thinking, and also see if I was running around in circles or not. It suggests different ways of thinking, and collects thoughts from different places for integrating.
Post a Comment