Have I missed an announcement of earth shattering proportions, has something happened that only I don't know about?
I'm relatively new to this blogging malarky so perhaps this happens now and again and I just haven't been aware of it until today.
For some inexplicable reason today seems to be a 'slow blog day', or in some cases a 'no blog day.' Not only am I struggling to make more than a couple of posts but so it seems is everyone else I read. In fact, a few who can always be relied upon are completely absent thus far, and although I'm not up there in the 'impressive list' where hits are concerned, those too are much declined.
These kind of coincidences always fascinate me...............or should I just start with the paranoia?? :o)
Tuesday, 13 July 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Comments:
Good point.......weather here has improved a bit, so hopefully it has elsewhere. If they're all out in sunshine that's no bad thing :o)
Grrrr @ the shoutbox, been up and down all day long.
I have the same 'links' problem if I write in word first :o/
Post a Comment