Friday, 2 July 2004

Introducing 'Bart'

Given that this dog duty thing seems to be becoming something of a regular occurrence I thought it was about time I introduced the dog in question...........so meet 'Bart'.

We have just completed the second drag of the day and as ever he has me sussed. Not content with his usual carrying-ons, today I couldn't shift him out of the house with out this multi coloured encumbrance. Try as I might to persuade him it might get lost/muddy/stolen or mislaid, down went the rear end, paws instantly embedded in the carpet and he was not for moving.
So off we went, multi colured encumbrance firmly lodged in mouth. As I had suspected that was not to remain the case. Each time a cat, bird or other more interesting subject appeared the encumbrance was abandoned for me to pick up!

All this and still no 'rear end action'!! Bah............. he just knows I'm gonna keep taking him out as long as he keeps this up!


This must come too!

2 Comments:

Snowbabies said...

He looks lovely and very adoreable :-)

Our dogs have loads of them multicoloured toys and all you hear is squeeking in rythm....one day i will remove the squeek without them knowing, mind you I think they will loose interest then....lol...

Snowbabies.

gemmak said...

He is adorable...... just lost out on the training somewhere! lol

We 'squeaked' all the way on our walks today! :o)