Tuesday, 22 June 2004

What's my next move

I have a German neighbour, a lady of about 60, the owner of the dog that on occasion takes me for a walk.

She has suddenly become a worry to me, yesterday she complained of chest and arm pains, she has angina and is awaiting tests. Despite my best endeavours she would not be persuaded to contact a doctor and so I took control of the dog and her domestic day to day stuff while she rested, feeling unable to enforce my thought that she should have at least some medical advice.

The dog took me for a walk again at 22.00 last night and having made sure she had my number and made her promise to take the key from the back of the door I left her to rest having assured me she was improved.

Thus far I have seen no sign of her this morning. Do I risk waking her and alarming her that I'm that concerned or do I give her a bit more time.........I wish I could remember what time the dog normally gets taken for his morning forray!

I think, with some trepidation, I will take the former course of action...........

0 Comments: