A few days ago our 2nd telephone line was installed. Primarily to provide another internet connection although the other plus is that it means there is now some possibility that those who won't call our mobiles will be able to get hold of us within the decade!! Even we don't remain connected on two lines 24/7.
And so.....internet connection number two had been set up, the telephone connected to the less used line and we awaited our first call, a small excitement I know but not for 2 years has the phone rung here!......guess what......the first call, this morning, was a salesman and a persistent one at that. Suddenly I had to recall all my best put downs!! I remember vividly now why I liked being incommunicado so much...........
Monday, 21 June 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Comments:
This guy spoke in very broken English making him hard to understand, a fact that only served to aggravate me further. The line has only existed a few days and I assume the number belonged to someone else at some point because all the details he had for me where incorrect to boot! Doesn't seem to best way to sell your product to me.Good research mate!
Aarrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh indeed!
Post a Comment